📷 Take your photos offline
Syncs your online albums so you never need to wait on a network again. Syncing occurs when you charge and are on WIFI. Once synced, viewing pictures is very fast as they are downloaded to local storage. Only display sizes are stored, so offline albums remain as small and fast as possible.
Use your device as a digital picture frame. Slideshows loop and can play videos too! Choose from a dozen animations. Play your slideshow on a single album or show all of your pictures. Turn on auto refresh so your slideshow stays current with latest slides.
Sharing is easy. Share photos with Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Photos app, etc. Easily share multiples and post pictures online.
Quickly Chrome cast photos to a TV. Run app on Android TV, like the nVidia Shield, Sony Bravia, Sharp AQUOS, or any Android TV box.
Use multiple accounts? Login to multiple accounts and easily switch between them.
· See recent activity on your photos
· Explore interestingness, groups, and favorites
· Your photo stream and albums
· Add photos to multiple groups at one time
· Sort album thumbnails by date taken, date uploaded, views, favorites, comments, etc
· See photos already favorited when scrolling thumbnails
· See users that have favorited a photo
· View contact’s recent photos and photostreams
· Add and move photos between albums
· Easily favorite a photo in lightbox
· View and add comments
· Filter photos by tags
· Set title, tags, and privacy settings on uploads
· Search Flickr, your own photos, or your contact's photos
· Auto downloads provide fast offline access to photos
· Batch and auto uploader for Flickr
· Sync only when you're on wifi
· High quality image for any display
· Animated photo and video slideshows
· Auto refresh slideshow slides
· Display slides for 1 second to 24 hours
· Play videos and animated GIFs
· Use Chrome cast to project photos onto your TV
· Move app data to sdcard
· Set as device screensaver
· JPG EXIF info
· Resize on upload to save storage space
· Share url
· Support for multiple login
· Sort by alpha, date taken, last modified, etc
· Pull to refresh
· Disable auto rotation in lightbox
· Crop to fill screen so pictures always fill the screen
· Force maximum brightness when viewing photos
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
· Change lightbox swipe transitions
I stand by and support my apps. If you have a problem, email me at [email protected]. If you’d like a refund, just email. Thanks for reading and enjoy this powerful Flickr App for Android!